Wednesday, July 18, 2012

We did it!

Hello to everyone, I hope all is well. I am elated to announce that this past Saturday was a success! Our church stewardship seminar was more than I could have imagined. There was plenty of interaction, excitement and participation. The food, fun and fellowship were fantastic!  I owe so much to everyone that made this possible. No one person could have done it alone. Each and everyone of you have my eternal gratitude.  Before the seminar was over one attendee put his stewardship goals into action and blessed many others! What more can a girl ask for?
God truly blessed us with great weather as we entered into the seminar. By the time the seminar was over and we were packing up to leave, down came the rain. I believe this seminar was meant to be and everything came into place and I trust that everyone was blessed.
These are a few words used to describe the seminar: informative, inspirational, powerful, refreshing, relaxed, practical, convicting and interactive! What a great way to end the day. Thanks to everyone who participated and gave of their time, talent, energy and resources, only God can repay you!

Who would have thought learning about stewardship would be so much fun? It was learning and laughter rolled up in one!
Let me know and I'll come your way with a seminar, you don't want to miss out!

Remember. "True empowerment comes through stewardship!"   

No comments:

Post a Comment